Bishop Dr. Zella Berry Case
Zella Berry Case Ministries
Zella Berry Case Ministries
What 2022 will BRING to YOU!!!!!
A clear vision, as well as a realistic plan, are vital to reaching your dreams, according to the symbolism of 2022. Don't forget to meet deadlines and keep to schedule. To stay productive and refreshed, you need to take regular breaks between tasks.
As long as you see 2022 throughout the world, you will be reminded not to set arbitrary limits on yourself and instead focus on bigger goals. In addition, avoid routines that consume your energy and time. As well as learning from proactive and focused people, you should surround yourself with like-minded people. Save your energy for productive tasks and don't let lazy people eat up your time.
The symbolism of the year 2022
First, in 2022 figure out what is important in your life and focus on that. Knowing your priorities and how to focus on them is paramount to your success. Christ is telling us to stop being worried about unimportant things and to stop wasting our time and energy.
The year 2022 is associated with success as one of its secret meanings. In other words, seeing this number indicates you are heading towards success.
PUSH (Pray United Something Happens). Get on one accord. There is power in numbers. Recognize your passion and the passion giver more now than ever. If you continue to be ambitious and to work on yourself as you have been, all your dreams will come true. Simply believe that Christ has everything in His control.
The VISION For What Christ wants from His People Is as Clear as Your Spiritual EYES Can See!
- In this year, in this season, the LORD is raising up men and women for an end-time revival. NOT JUST CHURCH AS USUAL.
- They are STILL remaining on this earth that will not bow or submit to the evil agenda of the world or of the plans of the adversary.
- Many years ago, and especially last year I received a vision from Christ to begin studying for the Five-Fold Ministry School to assist those in training for their journey as a representative of the Five-Fold Ministry. Not one, two, three, or four, but FIVE, Ephesians 4:11-16. All on one accord blended and working together.
- Warriors are being raised up to go in and possess the land. In the natural, it seems as if The LORD has been taking some of our most renowned and respected prophets and ministers from us but He has a plan and a purpose for everything. The LORD used Moses to confront Pharaoh when He sent the ten plagues to Egypt. He said to Moses: “I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” Exodus 9:16. He led the Israelites with a cloud by day and a fire by night. He fed them with supernatural manna and quail, He parted the Red Sea and they walked through on dry ground. Their enemies drowned as they pursued them. The LORD says, “In the days ahead as the world grows darker, My Anointing will be evident among My People. I AM raising up a Remnant who will walk in My Authority and be ablaze with My Glory. I AM sending My Fire across this Nation and around this world. I AM looking for those men and women who will carry My Anointing for such a time as this. They are those who will not allow the enemy to quench their Fire or rattle their Faith. My Shekinah Glory will fall once again, and people will be saved, healed and transformed. My Presence will rest in people’s homes. My Glory will descend in gatherings and people will be saved, healed and lives will be transformed.” After Moses died, The LORD raised up Joshua to be his successor. He told Joshua: “As I was with Moses I will be with you.” (Joshua 1:5) Joshua was a type of Jesus, and Cannon was a type of inheritance that is promised to the children of God. The conflicts that Israel went through were a type of warfare that believers encounter today.
- In Joshua 3:5, Joshua told the people, “Sanctify yourselves for tomorrow The LORD will do wonders among you”. Then the priests went before them through the Jordan River carrying the Ark of the Covenant. He said, “Behold, the ark of the covenant of The LORD of all the earth is crossing over before you into the Jordan”.
- The ark represents The Glory of God. We are on the brink of the Jordan and the waters will part as we step out in faith to cross over. The LORD is raising up leaders to go before us carrying His glory.
- In Joshua 3:15-18 when the priests put their feet into the water the waters that came down from upstream (Mount Hermon about 2,000 feet up) stood still and rose in a heap far away from the city of Adam (20 miles away). And The LORD says, “In the days ahead, My Glory shall reach to the ends of the earth. Those who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. There will be those who say: “If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here.” Then The LORD said, “Set up a Watchman. Let him declare what he sees. I AM raising up Intercessors and Watchmen on the wall. Lives will be transformed through their prayers, and spiritual attacks will be intercepted through their intercession. They will proclaim My Word with boldness and authority. They will understand the creative power of My Word in their mouths. They will speak My word and it shall come to pass, they will decree a thing and it shall be established.”
- “All creation is about to see the manifestation of the sons of God in the earth,” says The LORD.
- “And Joshua said to the people, “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow The LORD will do wonders among you.”” Joshua 3:5.
- “So it was, when the people set out from their camp to cross over the Jordan, with the priests bearing the ark of the covenant before the people, and as those who bore the ark came to the Jordan, and the feet of the priests who bore the ark dipped in the edge of the water (for the Jordan overflows all its banks during the whole time of harvest), that the waters which came down from upstream stood still, and rose in a heap very far away at Adam, the city that is beside Zaretan.” Joshua 3:14-16.
- “For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.” Romans 8:19.
Dr. Zella Berry Case Ministries, Inc.
is a biblical ministry that provides a quality connection from the context of the founder’s Christian heritage for people of all races, creeds, and colors. Not only does the ministry work with Christians, but we work with those that are outside of Christianity to assist in creating a better world, teaching the entire counsel of Christ, who we believe is our savior, and abiding by the moral standards of society, which also include professionals from all walks of life.
Dr. Zella Berry Case searches and researches how to equal the plain or platform of any individual for the betterment in their lifestyle, promoting the highest potential discovering of one’s purpose in life, resulting in reaching towards their full potential.
Dr. Z' which she is referred to networks with ministries who are interested in providing mentoring resources to help pastors and lay leaders navigate the practical challenges of church life. We do this by partnering with the best community teachers to offer teachings, films, courses, live Q&A sessions, (podcast) series, and much more.
I am on the move every day attempting to motivate someone to be the best that they can be, not only for Christ but be the best that they can be within themselves. To do this, you have to love yourself before you can love anyone else, including Christ. REACH out and bring prosperity to someone's world and make the world a better place.
It takes you and me to accomplish that task.
DZBC - Dr. Zella Berry Case Ministries consists of :
- The Gifting Gospel Radio Station. www.thegiftinggospelradiostation.fm
- Adjoining Life Ministry Unlimited - www.adjoininglifeministryunlimited.info
- ARIZE Institute of the Five-Fold Ministry & Bible School www.arizefivefoldministry.info
- The Church of Promise, Mobile & Online - www.thechurchofpromise.org
- The Z' Project Magazine
- WIN Women Inspirational Network - Luncheon Ministry (Women with Purpose, Promise & Prosperity)
- Write it Right Self-Publishing (Workshops & Private Consultations)